We are looking forward to seeing you! There are some new processes in place to keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. We have some questions you need to answer before your appointment (preferably the day before) and then we’ll cover what coming to the office will look like.
Please email us your response to these questions:
- Have you had a cough?
- Have you had a fever?
- Have you had shortness of breath?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone with these symptoms or anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
If you are experiencing these symptoms or are sick, even if it’s not Covid, please wait until you are better and we will reschedule your appointment at that time.
Covid or Allergies? Think about how you usually feel with allergies. Take allergy medicine and see if you respond. If in doubt or allergies do not respond to meds wait to schedule apt until you are better
We’re Rated #1 in Eugene
About Touch is rated #1 in the Reader’s Choice Awards seven years running. Let us help you relax, recover, and rejuvenate with massage, acupuncture, and ashiatsu therapy.
Your appointment what you need to know
When you arrive, please wait in your car and call us to let us know you have arrived. If you are unable to call come just inside the front door and let us know you are here. Then wait outside and we will come get you when it s your turn to check in.
- We will call you when you can come in. (If you are unable to call come just inside the front door and let us know you are here. Then wait outside and we will come get you when it is your turn to check in.)
- Upon entering take a mask from the table in the entrance (or wear your own) and sanitize your hands.
- We will use a contactless thermometer to take your temperature.
- Informed consent form, bring in a signed copy of the attached form (preferred). We will also have them at the front desk when you arrive.
- Pay for your session. We encourage contactless payments and will still be able to take regular payments (check, credit card, and cash) if needed.
- online in our scheduling site
- buy yourself a gc from our website
- pay by phone when you check in
- we can store your credit card securely in our payment system
- set up google or apple wallet on your phone to pay with a tap
- Your therapist will take you back to the treatment room.
- You will need to wear a mask during your session. If you don’t want to wear one while face down let your therapist know and we have a pillowcase drape that can be used in lieu of a mask.
- When your apt is done and you are dressed, open the door and wait for your therapist to let you know when you can leave.
Thank you for your cooperation and patience as we all learn to adapt to this new way of doing things.