- Masters degrees in Social Work, Masters in Philosophy in Education from Mumbai University, India.
- A Lifelong learner of Holistic Wellness practices.
- Studied and worked as an assistant to the well-known Ayurvedic practitioner Dr. V Sharma in Jaipur, India.
- Advanced Professional Herbalist Certification – The Herbalist College (Yograj K. P. Khalsa) Eugene Oregon 2017
Specialties or Training:
- Ayurvedic, Traditional Chinese & Western Herbalism, Marma Point Therapies with special tools & healing Ayurvedic oils, Yogic Breathing, Nutrition and wellness, Mindfulness Meditation.
Philosophy on Healing:
To be healthy is to have a sense of balance and wholeness, to feel connected and complete in body, mind and spirit. Mere medical fitness or absence of disease is not ‘ Health’. To experience the sense of wholeness or oneness, it is important that in body, mind, and energy functions there is a certain level of intensity and a proper balance. To achieve this we need to practice a system to manage the energy in a manner that body, mind, and spirit are naturally fine balance.
I use my training and experience to do the following:
- Cleanse & Nourish the Body
- Quiet & Focus the Mind
- Renew & Awaken the Spirit
I have supported the wellness journey of many clients in India and the United States. When I worked in Tiburon I worked primarily with seniors teaching nutrition, herbal tea making, and Ayurvedic cooking. I helped them alleviate some of their chronic pain and debilitating health challenges.
My best example is how I’ve used my training and skills in my own healing journey.
Nearly a decade ago I was in constant and acute pain in my legs. I was diagnosed with Osteo Arthritis of the right knee, with a meniscus tear that aggravated the pain. Surgery appeared to be the only option. I began a regimen of Ayurvedic medicinal Herbs, Marma point Reflexology with special oils, Ayurvedic Nutrition, Yoga, Yogic breathwork & Meditation. I was able to mitigate the pain and avoid surgery. I have continued with my practices & have been pain free and in excellent health since.
OR State License: LMT #